Position Overview: The Marketing and Advertising Director has responsibility for the organization’s marketing and advertising activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing and advertising strategy for all Chestnut Park offices – as it relates to both internal (agents) and external (consumer) stakeholders.
Location: Toronto head office with some travel to regional offices throughout Southern Ontario as required
Minimum Experience: 5 years in similar position (ideally in real estate or development related industry though not a requirement.)
Reports to: CEO and COO
Start date: ASAP
Direct Reports: Marketing department, Advertising department, Social Media Manager
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Christie’s International Real Estate – managing and promoting CPRE’s affiliation with CIRE both internally with CPRE agents and externally with consumers in all of our markets. Act as key contact with CIRE representative on issues related to marketing tools and promotional opportunities.
- CPRE Marketing program – promote and identify new tools for the CPRE agent marketing tool program. Act as key contact for both creative and delivery providers.
- Social Media – work with social media manager on general direction of content for CPRE blog and services being offered to agents. Also work with SM Manager to identify opportunities to increase SM visibility and followers/engagement.
- Promotion and Sponsorship – Identify opportunities to promote the CPRE brand through sponsorship of local events at both a corporate and agent level.
- Advertising – manage overall creative direction and choice of media (print and online) for corporate and agent advertising in all of our markets in consultation with corporate leadership team and local office management and agents.
- Marketing Initiatives – Identify, develop and roll-out new marketing initiatives/campaigns in our key markets in consultation with local agents and corporate leadership team.
- Act as key contact for agents with respect to approval of any and all independent agent marketing materials to ensure compliance with both CPRE brand guidelines.
- Act as key contact with website design firm as it relates to development of new content as required.
- Ad hoc marketing related projects as required.
- Support CEO and COO as required as it relates to marketing and advertising.
About Chestnut Park
In just over two decades, Chestnut Park’s sales team has grown from five to 260 agents with offices in Toronto, Muskoka, Collingwood, and Prince Edward County.
As an exclusive affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate, and as one of Ontario’s leading luxury real estate companies, you know you’ll be working with seasoned, top real estate agents who are the best at what they do.
We’ve made it our mission to provide every Chestnut Park client with the most customized service in the industry.
More from The Chestnut Park Blog
Follow Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited, Brokerage
Twinkly lights really are pretty at any time of year, but it’s definitely on our to do list to start going through the holiday collection and start getting our out of doors sparkling. Always beautiful in wreaths and garlands, but don’t limit yourself! Battery packs have revolutionized where we are able to use lighting strings. No need for your weekend decorating to resemble a Chevy Chase fiasco. Here are a collection of really pretty ideas to inspire your projects. Who knew you were having a party this weekend? Something about getting the lights up just puts everyone in a good mood. Go with it!
The Toronto residential market continued its strong performance in 2014 with a stellar month in October, breaking a number of records in the process. There were 8,552 sales reported in October, a substantial increase from the 8,051 reported in September. Compared to October 2013 the increase was even more dramatic. In October last year there were only 7,941 properties reported sold. Year over year this represents an increase of almost 8 percent. This performance raises the possibility that 2014 may be the best year on record for the greater Toronto market place.
Whether we like it or not, the temps have dipped consistently to the single digits, and snow has begun to blow across certain parts of the province. And if the winter chill has you reaching for the cozy comfort of chunky knits and warm home-cooked meals, consider the fact that your home requires a similar level of wintertime TLC. To ensure your property makes it through this dark, damp season smoothly there are a few steps to take to prepare for the deep freeze.
Own a piece of Canadian history by purchasing the childhood home of Neil Young. Purpose build legal duplex plus basement apartment in prime Moore Park. Original wood burning fireplaces, detached garage, beautifully landscaped. A phenomenal opportunity to live in one unit and rent out the others. New roof (as of 2013), upgraded water supply (2013), dug out basement and exterior waterproofing (2009) with above grade basement windows. Scroll down to see the photos and floor plan for this fantastic 3-unit home with incredible income potential.
The recreational resale market started relatively slowly in the spring of 2014. Although weather conditions were not as extreme this year as last, they were severe enough that they negatively impacted the early market. However as the year progressed the number of available properties for sale increased and with an increase in inventory, sales also increased. By the end of October, sales of recreational properties had exceeded reported sales for the same period in 2013. This marks the second consecutive year in which sales have exceeded the number of reported sales from the year before.
Spooky or dramatic? Or a little bit of both. I’ve been noticing a lot of custom paint jobs on cars around the city. Perhaps not inclined to channel the The Dark Knight’s ride but liking a little touch of Gotham? Wet and rainy dark afternoons have us thinking about the matte black trend. Definitely dramatic and certainly cool. Take a look at some of these incarnations – anything but dull. From modern to classic interiors, matte black is everywhere and we like what we see.